Thursday, October 07, 2010

Baby Love

As always, I am way behind in my blogging!  Hopefully I will do a little catching up over the next couple of weeks, but I am not going to hold my breath!  As always, we have been keeping busy around here.  Scott has been busy with work and trips to his parents and the kids have been keeping me busy.  Alli had a cold that we battled for about two weeks.  During that period she started waking up 1-2 times a night and has decided to stick with that schedule.  As I have mentioned before, I like my sleep!  I am really ready for her to start sleeping better again, however, I doubt that will happen.  I am expecting a tooth to pop through any day now.  We took her to the doctor last week for her cold and they weighed her at 16lbs 9oz (with clothes).  That means she gained more than a pound in a month!

This past weekend we all went up to the lake for the weekend.  It was the first time we have really gotten to see Alli and Josh interact, and it was a lot of fun! 



They spent hours on the floor together and there was a little bit of toy envy...


...plenty of sharing of toys and slobber...


....and LOTS of baby love!!!


All that lovin' resulted in them knocking each other over a few times, but neither seemed to mind.  (And the Dads enjoyed keeping score!)


P.S.  Watch out ladies!  As you can see in the pictures, Josh already likes to kiss the girls.  This might give his parents some headaches later in life!

2 comments:

Kristy Lawrance said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristy Lawrance said...

That nephew of yours is not allowed to date until he is 21! Thus sayeth the MOMMA!